Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sad day

For my husband and I.  
Today,  five years ago,  we found out that our daughter had no heartbeat.  
I was 34 weeks pregnant.    I was induced that night, (Monday) and all day Tuesday laid while we "waited" for her to come.   Ill never forget those 3 days,   Ill never forget Haley.   My beautiful Angel.  
Haley Lynn,  was born sleeping on Wednesday, March 15th of 2006.  
the nurse took pictures,  hand/foot prints,   a lock of hair for us.    we choose an outfit for her funeral.
And kept the ones she was in when we had her in my room.  
Never did I think or imagine that we would bury our daughter.  
I just cant believe that FIVE years has passed.  
FIVE whole years that its been since ive seen, held, kissed,  looked at her.  
I cant wait to see her in Heaven.   I cant wait to hold her, and smoother her in hugs and kisses.  
I cant wait for Averie to meet her big sister when we all go.  


Here is a Siggy that a lady made for me a few years ago,  which I just love.   I picked out the saying at the bottom,  and colors.  
Love and Miss you Haley Lynn!    "kisses"
And some icons that I love.  



No comments:

Post a Comment