Monday, May 9, 2011

Hi there!

Hope everyone had a great Mothers day!   I did!   Woke up to breakfast, adm and my husband made for me.  adm made me a really beautiful card,  she colored it for me!  We walked to the park,  I packed a picnic, we played, oh it was just a blast!  I actually fell asleep around 6pm, and woke up a little before 9pm.  I must have needed that nap!  lol!  adm fell right asleep too,  such a great day!   We played in the sandbox,  adm buried her feet, mine and daddy's as well!    
So this next kit is called Soft as Summer,  I loved it!  The soft colors,  the flowers,   it is a must have!  
Its by Strawberries Designs at the Shabby Pickle!  
Heres the preview,
And here is my layout, 
my daughter and her buried feet in the sand!
You can get this kit here, at The Shabby Pickle store!
Thank you so much for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment