Friday, July 22, 2011

Pink Garden and Lemonade Crunchy Ice at The Shabby Pickle

Got tow kits I wanna tell you all about today,  hold on,  got a long post here!  : D

Lau Designs released a new kit today,  called Pink Garden.   Loaded with flowers,and butterflies!  
Fantastic kit,  I love flowery kits!    This  was so much fun playing with!  
Here's a preview to gawk at!
papers, 
and my layouts, 




Hold on,  I'm not done!!   :D    
Lilacs in Bloom out did herself in her newest release,  
Lemonade Crunchy Ice,  perfect for them hot summer days,  we've reached triple digits here the past week, ugh,   full of bright colors and little lemonade glasses!!   Gotta go get this one too!
Here's a peek!!  
Papers
Alpha
Word arts
And my page


Thanks so much for looking!!








No comments:

Post a Comment