Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Under Construction by LiseteScrap

Hello all!!   Enjoying this fine Wednesday?!  Its beautiful here,  Im looking forward to the Holiday weekend!
My daughter started Pre-school,  so its very quiet here during the day, lol.  gives me a little more time to scrap when im not at work!  
Anywho,  here is a adorable boy kit called Under Construction,  by LiseteScrap!   I dont have boys,  so I had to get permission from a friend to use a few of her pics of her boy!  Very different than scrapping pics of a girl!  I really enjoyed it,  nice change!    Ok,  so here is a preview of the kit!
alpha
papers
AND,  a bonus surprise is in this kit!  
Cant tell you,  you will have to get it to find out!
Here is my layout with this kit.

So go get this kit, right here!
Thanks so much for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment