Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sweet Pea Designs at Daisies & Dimples

Two such Cute Cute kits here!
Football Fever and School is Beary Cool, by Sweet Pea Designs.

Over this past spring, my mom was diagnosed with Terminal Cancer.  And EVERY year, for as long as I can remember she has gone to every home game for the Iowa Hawkeyes.  Well this year shes be unable to go.  Shes weak, tired, and unable to walk that far to go to a game.
A good friend gave us two tickets in a wheelchair section so we could go, and enjoy the game.
So when  I saw this Football kit, I had to get it, and make a page with it!  
The image is linked!
And my page!


School Is Beary Cool kit,  is the cutest kit for back to school!  
The cute papers, and adorable elements!




                                             photo JillSiggyforblog.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment