Thursday, April 28, 2011

My daughter, Haley.

I know Ive mentioned on here about my first daughter.   My husband and I lost her at 34 weeks,  never in a million years did I ever think Stillbirth would ever happen.  Its something that seems like its more on the hush-hush now.  And us Angel moms would like it too be more out.  Not to scare anyone.  Just so everyone knows more about it. And not EVERY pregnancy is perfect.   When your pregnant,  you dont think of the bad things that can happen.  How sick you can get,  even worse,  not being able to take your baby home with you from the hospital.  that was so hard,  leaving Haley there.  And knowing the next time I would see her, would be in a casket.
We lost Haley due to a blood clot that formed in her Placenta.   It wasnt fair,  I had heard her heartbeat that Friday,  and had a feeling that something just wasnt right that weekend.  On Monday, March 13th we found out she had passed.   Those next,  35 hours were a bad nightmare.  Haley was born,  wednesday March 15th, 2006 at 8:48am.  weighing in at 3lbs, 14ozs,  and was 17 inches long.  
I got this scrapkit from Madame Wing,  called Miss you.   So I put together a layout with Haleys pics.
So with me being a blood clotter,  with our next pregnancy, I injected Heparin two times a day till birth.  
We about lost her too, she was born at 35 weeks, emergency C-Sec. due too the same thing. ADM weighed 3lbs, 12 ozs and was 16.5 inches long.  just a few off from Haley's stats.  ADM, spent 4.5 weeks in the NICU,  she got taken out of her Incubator on 3/15/07, Haley's one year Angelversary.  We took ADM home on March 21, 2007.  We buried Haley on March 21, 2006.   I love that Haley took care of her little sister, and protected her throughout her stay in the NICU.  Can we say Guardian Angel?!  :)
Its not hard to talk about, in fact I love talking about her.  never tell an Angel mom that she talks, thinks, cries, too much over her Angel baby.   Theres not a limit on that.  We talk about Haley all the time to our Rainbow baby, Averie, (who is in 99% of my layouts) She knows that Haley is in Heaven with Jesus. 
Thanks for reading, and looking.   
Jill,  Shawn,  Averie and ~Angel Haley~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment