Friday, April 29, 2011

Sisters

A lot can be said about sisters,   I have 2,  I love them both with all my heart.  we used to fight, drag each other down,  lol,  yell, scram, kick, claw,  I remember my mom always saying,  "You all will love each other so much when you get older!"   Our reply,  "NA UH!!!"   and now,  we do.   they are both older than me, and were very close!    It saddens me that adm wont have that.  I wanted the sibling fights,  lol,  adm always talks about her big sister,  and how much she misses her.   (shes never met her)   I only have just a few pictures of Haley,  and those pictures I cherish.   I love to look at them.   And yes,  they are on my living room wall.  She is my daughter.
So which brings me to this next kit,  there are actually three parts,  its a "sisters" kit.  and its beautiful!   Here are the two parts I got,   Sisters Mini 1
And sisters Mini 2
I used both these parts to make my layout with,  
My two beautiful daughters.  

here is the kit "sisters"
Both Mini's and kit, can be found here!
Thanks so much for looking,  Ive enjoyed sharing my daughters with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment