Thursday, October 17, 2013

P.A.I.L. October 15, 2013

Hello all!   I'm still around!  
Roseytoes is on a little break,  shes having a designing block,  eeek!!   Hope she gets her mojo back soon!
Lisete is having Internet problems,  so I pray that gets fixed soon,  I'm itching to do some pages!

As Ive talked about before,   October is "National Pregnancy, infant, child loss" awareness month!  (P.A.I.L)  
So,  on October 15th, is the day set aside to have a wave of light.   If everyone were to light a candle, in honor of all the babies gone too soon,  in their timezone,  at 7pm, and let it burn for one hour,  it will create a wave of light.  Sad that the world would be lit up with candles.
My daughter,  Haley Lynn,  was Stillborn at 34 weeks on March 15th, 2006.    Ill never, ever forget that day.   Ill never, ever forget her.   Her face,  her smell,  her weight on me.  Her hands,  her feet.  Just everything about her,  is etched in my mind.    And her little sister is a spitting image of her as well.
I lit a candle at 7pm,  and let it burn.   As I do every year for Haley.  

My picture from October 15,  2013.  

Thanks for reading!

I hope to have some designs next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment