Friday, September 26, 2014

Indigo Serenade, Key Lime Digi Designs

Beautiful Blues in this kit,  along with yellows that flow so well with all the blues!
Theres glitter pages, and glitter styles!  I just love the blue and yellow together!
(Image is linked!!)
This glitter set is so pretty!  
And theres a free add on with this kit too!


Here are my two pages!

So, this kitty.   
Heres his story.  
His name is Hawkeye.
Hes a year old.  He found me when he was about 6 weeks old. 
He wouldnt let me touch him,  hed high five my hand and play with whatever I had to grab his attention.  So In December,  he finally jumped into my lap. And every time Id go outside, there he was, on my lap.   Last winter was so cold,  and for about a month it was -30 and some. I didnt see him for that month. I was so scared that maybe he froze to death.  And the late January, I found him. 
He remained outside till last month.  I took him to the vet, had him fixed up, and brought him home. He acts like hes been inside his whole year of life.  Uses his litter box like a pro. Hes gentle with my daughter.  Hes the best outside kitty transformed to inside kitty.  Hes a baby.  loves to cuddle!
So, theres my cat adoption story.  I felt so good adopting him, and taking care of him. 
I am his person. 

This is my mom, when she was about 7 or 8 years old! 


Thank you for looking this morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment