Thursday, January 29, 2015

Angelique's Scraps!

I have a few products to show you today!  This will be a long post!

First off,  Angelique's Scraps is closing her stores.  So EVERYTHING in her store is 60% off.  She will close her store on February 15.  
This is a template pack called, Joyful.   It is a pack of four!

Here is one of the pages I made ,  using the kit, A Basket full of flowers,



Here is another page I made using the collab by Angelique's Scraps, and Bee Creations,




This next kit is called,  Cupids Arrow.

And the page I made,




Next kit is called,  Color your life,

I love the colors in this kit,  bright and cheery!
Here is the page I made,




So everything here is found at her store at Scrap From France
AND Everything is 60% off!



                                          photo JillSiggyforblog.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment