Sunday, January 25, 2015

Daisies & Dimples!


I have three wonderful kits to tell you about this afternoon.
All products of Daisies & Dimples!
The first kit is, Gone Fishing by, Zesty Designs!
Its the perfect kit for your fishing trips!
79 elements,  and 12 papers!  Click on the preview to get this kit!


Here is my daughter on her first fishing trip!



This next kit is called,   Happy me this by, Grace Blossoms 4 U
Such a cute kit!   Made me smile!  Full of cool greens, purples, and happy elements!
50 elements,  and 16 papers!
Heres a preview,  click on it to go to the store!
Here is my page,  morning smiles from my daughter!


This next kit I had to get.  
Its called,  Love you mom. 
by, Grace Blossoms 4 U
I got this kit,  because of my mom.
She is fighting 4th stage pancreatic cancer. 
So here is the preview,  again, click on it to go to the kit!

Here is my mom.  the top pic was taken around September. 
The bottom pic just a few days ago.  
The treatments are taking a toll on her. 

And my daughter here, smilie as ever!





                                              photo JillSiggyforblog.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment