Friday, October 3, 2014

Headstone for Haley!



So you may notice the icon on the right,  "Headstone for Haley" 
Haley is my stillborn daughter, who was born March 15th, 2006. 
I went to the hospital on the 13th, because I didnt feel her move, and there, her dad and I found out she had passed.   I was induced that night, and lay in labor till Wednesday morning, at 8:48 am, the 15th, she was born.  Our sweet nurse took pictures, her hand and foot prints.  Cut a lock of her hair for her dad and I.  Thats all I have.  Is that of my daughter. 
Words cannot describe the emotional roller coaster I have been on since. 
No parent should have to bury their child. 
I think of her everyday. 
I miss her sweet face. 
Her smell. 
I always wonder what she would be like, hair, eye color. 
Favorite color, food etc...
So since then, I havent be able to get her a headstone. 
They are pricey.  And the cemetery she is in, are very picky about what kind of stone can be placed.
So if you would like to donate, please click HERE!
And I appreciate any and all! 

 photo JillSiggyforblog.jpg
  

No comments:

Post a Comment