Sunday, October 12, 2014

Love is life, template pack by Ilonkas Scrapbooking Designs

I just love Ilonkas templates!   They're perfect for any kit!
love how the clusters turn out.
Here is a preview of the newest template pack of four released!

Found in all her stores, here!





                                                                  Cool Scraps
                                                                  Go Digital
                                                           Scrap From France
                                                         Digiscrapbooking.com

                                                       The two pages I made,
                           The first one I used the kit, Killing me Softly, by Peaches&Cream Designs

The second one I used the kit Indigo Serenade, by Key lime Digi Designs.








                                              photo JillSiggyforblog.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment