Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Walk by Faith, Cindy Ritter Designs.

Yes,  I walk by Faith.
Im a firm believer in the Lord, and lean on him in the times of need, or just anytime.
These past few years have been so hard.   And I pray so much and so hard for answers.
So this was the perfect kit to use for me.     This kit can be found in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper!







This is my mom who was diagnosed with 4th stage pancreatic cancer this past summer. She is doing so well, and the chemo is killing the cancer!  So here she is with her dad, my grandpa, who will be 96 in December. 


This was taken this past weekend. My mom, and our whole family are HUGE Iowa Hawkeye fans! My mom, and sister have been to every home game for the past 9-10 years!  This year, however she hasnt been able to go.  Too weak from chemo, and well other reasons too. 
BUT,  by the grace of God, An Angel came through.  Two tickets for a special section that was easy to push her wheel-chair too, and sit and watch.  It was awesome!  AND WE WON!!  WOO-HOO!!




                                             photo JillSiggyforblog.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment